2021 Job Opportunities
Join our team for the 2021 Season. Application due January 10th.
General Farm Hand, Full-time
Experienced Farm Hand, Part-time
CSA Driver and Farm Hand
Most days are spent working as a group or breaking off into smaller groups for specific jobs. Our farm crew is expected to work productively both in a group and independently.
At the end of a season working for Harlequin, employees will be proficient in the following skills:
- packing and grading for wholesale markets and CSA
- pruning, trellising, and grading tomatoes in both the field and high tunnel
- harvest and post harvest prep of 20 different types of vegetables
- basic vegetable maintenance: weeding, moving irrigation pipe, cover crop mowing
- familiarization with vegetable production equipment: transplanter, barrel washer, flame weeder, driving box truck and large vehicle, and much more
Typical Work Week
Monday – harvest and pack for the wholesale and CSA
Tuesday – harvest and prep for CSA
Wednesday – CSA pack and distribution, farm maintenance
Thursday – harvest and pack for wholesale
Friday – harvest and farm maintenance
Saturday – off
Sunday – off
Who Should Apply
We are looking for individuals who have a strong work ethic, are eager to learn about farming, work hard, communicate effectively, think ahead, thrive in a fast paced environment, and enjoy manual labor.